JamesIZMs

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Just Jamie

I am in love
With one I can't have
She is with him
Cuz he is all that

I try to hide
What is eating me inside
That Green Eyed Monster
Named Jealousy

The more it grows
I know it shows

I am like a toy to her
A little boy to her
Him?
He is all that
He is Joy to her

She is perfect for me
Does she know that I am perfect for her?
I am...

She is not all that
But for me she is more
I've had all that before
She is better for sure

She has my heart and doesn't even know it
I didn't know it
No one knows
Cuz I let no emotions show it

She grew on me like a Chia-Pet
She is more
Cuz she hasn't withered yet

But there is still him
He is all that
Me?
I'm just Jamie, I'm just Jealous.
But no one knows
Not him not her not no one
Just Jamie
Just Jealousy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home